About Me
I'm a techie, a geek, a fangirl, and an aspiring writer. I've been in internet fandom since 1996. I welcome new LJ friends, but please allow me some time to get to know you before I friend you back.
I have a tendency to attempt a little of everything, whether or not I have time for it. See my userinfo for more about me and what I do.
I have a tendency to attempt a little of everything, whether or not I have time for it. See my userinfo for more about me and what I do.
no subject
Date: Jun. 16th, 2011 07:42 pm (UTC)Will you be going this year?
no subject
Date: Jun. 16th, 2011 11:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 12:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 01:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 01:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 02:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 03:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 07:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 01:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 08:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 16th, 2011 07:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 16th, 2011 08:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 12:01 am (UTC)*sighs*
no subject
Date: Jun. 17th, 2011 01:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 18th, 2011 01:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Jun. 18th, 2011 01:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Aug. 21st, 2011 11:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Aug. 23rd, 2011 11:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: Aug. 27th, 2011 09:49 am (UTC)What do you think so far?
no subject
Date: Aug. 30th, 2011 07:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: Sep. 17th, 2011 05:11 pm (UTC)